Valparaiso University Softball Camps
Fall Progressive Camp
SIGN UP FOR INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS - ONLY $35 PER SESSION!!!
Oct. 23rd, 30th, Nov. 6th, 13th
Cost: $120 for all four dates
Pitching and Hitting
(Discount - Sign-Up for Both!): $200
High School: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Grades 5 - 8: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
High School: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Grades 5 - 8: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
High School: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Grades 5 - 8: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 4 training sessions with select Valpo coaching staff designed to specifically work on parts of the game (hitting and pitching).
- Small group interaction with coaches for individual instruction on skills.
- This camp is limited to 6 players per session.
- Pitchers must bring a catcher, however, if catcher is a high school female she will be required to pay the camp fee due to NCAA rules.
- Register and acceptance into the camp will be on a first come first-serve basis.
- If your registration is withdrawn for any reason on or before October 9, 2012 a refund will be given minus an administrative fee of $20.00.
- If your registration is withdrawn for any reason on or after October 10, 2012, NO refund will be given.
Camp Director: Director - Jordan Stevens enters his third season as head coach at Valparaiso University. In 2012, he helped lead the Crusaders to their first ever NCAA regional appearance after claiming the program’s first Horizon League title.
Facility: The camp will be held on VU’s campus. Both the Softball hitting cage area and gym space inside the Athletics Recreation Center will be used.
Camper Conduct: With my application, I agree to abide by all camp policies and guidelines set forth at the time of registration by the camp director. I understand that these policies are intact for my safety and that any breech of these policies may result in immediate dismissal from camp at my own expense.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the
softball office at 219-464-5047.