Valparaiso University Softball Camps
Fall Experience Camp
The Valparaiso University Fall Experience Camp is a new and exciting style of camp designed to provide potential college athletes a close up look as to what a typical day in the life of a college athlete might be, but in more of a softball way.
- Three training sessions designed to specifically work on hitting, pitching or defense
- One “classroom” session where athletes can pick an area of interest to learn more about
- Free Lunch
- Free T-shirt
- Play two games against other campers, with certified umpires
|Date: September 16, 2012
Graduation Years: 2013-2016
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Print Mail-in Registration ()
WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, CAMP IS LIMITED TO 60 ATHLETES. THOSE ON THE WAITING LIST WILL BE CONTACTED TO FILL ANY OPENINGS. To reserve a spot on the waiting list, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If an application is withdrawn for any reason on or before 8/31/12 a full refund will be given less a $20 administrative fee.
- If an application is withdrawn for any reason on or after 9/1/12, NO refund will be given.
- In the event of inclement weather, the morning sessions will move indoors and games will not be played. NO refund will be given.
- This camp is limited to 8 pitchers, catchers, first basemen, second basemen, third basemen and shortstops. There is room for 12 outfielders. The position you register for will be the position you play in the games.
Camp Director: Director - Jordan Stevens enters his third season as head coach at Valparaiso University. In 2012, he helped lead the Crusaders to their first ever NCAA regional appearance after claiming the program’s first Horizon League title.
Members of the Valparaiso University softball team and coaching staff will also be present.
Facility: The camp will be held on VU’s campus. Camp portions will be held on the softball field, brown field, in the ARC and in Kroncke Hall.
Equipment: All athletes MUST bring their own bat, glove, tennis shoes and helmet. You should also bring cleats, uniform pants, uniform socks and anything else you may need to play.
Camper Conduct: With my application, I agree to abide by all camp policies and guidelines set forth at the time of registration by the camp director. I understand that these policies are intact for my safety and that any breech of these policies may result in immediate dismissal from camp at my own expense.
Concessions: Concessions are not available. Campers are asked to bring their own drink/snack. Lunch is provided free of charge.
Confirmation: An e-mail will be sent confirming your place at our camp. Email’s will also be sent with camp information closer to the event.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the softball office at 219-464-5047.